Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Married to the BEST BAKER!!

Yummy!!! So the other day we finally got Brittany's favorite wedding gift, our Yellow Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer...she absolutely loves it. Before we got it, it was talked about a lot, how much she desired to have it. I didn't realize it until we made the first batch of cookies with it but I desired it even more haha.. Wow she is the Best Baker EVER...I will let you try to figure out if I just mean Baker because she makes good cookies or I mean her new family name! I love her though...Once we load the pictures from V-day and Presidents Day weekend I will have a new post with some pics but this is it for now me claiming to be married to the Best Baker!

1 comment:

  1. I really want a cookie right now! Those mixers are the best. I wish I had one or cooked well enough to need one.Can't wait to have you around this weekend!

    ReplyDelete