Friday, February 4, 2011

Double Thumbs Up!

Isn't this picture just so awesome? haha This is picture is not related to what I want to say at all but I just love it, in Vanuatu on my mission I had the opportunity to drive a 15 passenger van which wasn't so good off-road, especially in mud. This is us outside our house after we spent a good half hour or so pushing our van out of the mud. but I needed things like this to learn lessons in life...or to grow closer to companions in the fun struggles of the days. I am all about the double thumbs up! and I am double thumbs up today!

Today I found out I received financial aid for last semester and this semester, so lots of money!! What a happy day it was with just that..we really needed that and we are so happy that we have been doing the right things like reading scriptures, praying, and just trying to live right to receive such blessings. but that was just one thumbs up, I gave the double thumbs up and high fived Brittany when we found out she got hired for a part time job, sweet huh? She only has one class so she has a few days free a week and now she will be working at a spider spray company monday, wednesday, and friday from 9 to 5..Life is being real nice to us right now. So we celebrated. Olive Garden(our favorite) but don't worry we used a gift card from my mom, so it was our V-day dinner early ;) then homemade oreos, probably not as good as Susan Pyle's but we got to make them together and enjoy the experience, right?? Two Thumbs up...we have been nothing but smiles and now we can give thumbs up...are you guys finding things to smile and give thumbs up about? I sure hope so...we can give a thumbs up to mother baker for blogging again, yay!

4 comments:

  1. Smiles and thumbs up here! I got to talk to one of my favorite brothers today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging!!! Just found yours! I'm excited for you guys. Being married is the best!

    ReplyDelete