Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And the Winner is...

Danielle mostly but we will give it to the Andre family, Tyler, Danielle, Emree, and even Jesse!! They are our first official followers, Lori aka Best Mom Ever came in a not very close second by probably about 24 hours. I would like to acknowledge the fact that Lori aka Awesomest Mom Around is probably in a closer second place when it comes to computer usage and facebooking to Danielle once again. Danielle while in hospital my guess even while giving birth was facebooking! You are the winner danielle and your award is this awesome donut trophy! I don't really know the rules for blogging so I don't know how often to post or how often to comment on other peoples stuff to stay in the game..I guess you just know that because I am blogging, the apartment is clean enough for my liking and I have homework to do..but anyways Congrats Danielle you now Follow us followed by mom, I always knew I would be a leader someday..

2 comments:

  1. Guess what I am now a follower! Now you guys have to follow Matt and I! :) Yay blogging family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still the winner, although I feel a whole mocking tone in your post. I just want to say that although I did face book while in the hospital, Mom still beats me for face book time.

    ReplyDelete